- Copenhagen, DK
- star_border Healthcare package to keep you fit and well
- star_border Improved maternity and paternity leave
- star_border Work/life balance to keep you in tune with your interests
- star_border Cutting edge development tools, e.g. Git, Jenkins, Jira and SpecFlow
- star_border Lunchtime swimming club, scuba diving club, bicycle club and more
- star_border Central location
- star_border Breakfast, fruit, snacks and lunch cooked by our resident chef
- star_border Seasonal parties to keep you connected with colleagues and dancing
- star_border Annual Innovation Day
- star_border Access to brand new hardware
3Shape is currently working on using state-of-the-art geometry processing and machine learning techniques to post process 3D scans of ear canals and automate modelling of custom hearing aid shells for 3D printing.
We are looking for a student assistant to support our development team with managing and analyzing the training material, along with development of varies parts of the algorithms.
You will be part of a dedicated team of skilled people. We value team-work, we help each other, and we have fun working in an agile environment.
- You are currently doing a M.Sc. in computer science, mathematics or equivalent, and have an interest in software development and mathematics, especially data science and ideally geometry processing.
- Working knowledge of programming, in e.g. Python or Matlab is required.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming is a plus.
- You are quality oriented and take a structured approach to solving tasks.
- You can work independently, but you also like to collaborate with a team of people.
- Position is for 10-15 hours a week
- Assisting development of advanced machine learning routines for geometry processing.
- Collect, structure and clean data for algorithm training
- Data annotation.
- Perform analysis of usability and precision of methods