- HENNGE K.K.
- Shibuya City, JP
- Student, Junior, Mid-Level
- star_border English as our official language (no Japanese required)
- star_border Flexible working hours and work-from-home policy
- star_border Relocation and onboarding support to our headquarters
- star_border Financial support for tech learning programs & tech certifications
- star_border Permanent contract with competitive salary
- star_border Bonus pay twice a year, insurance, and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- star_border Office clubs to join: coffee club, board game club, karaoke club, etc.
- star_border Benefits for your important life events supporting various SOGI
- star_border Free-flowing Dr. Pepper!
- star_border Company events, self-development opportunities, and many more
Join us for a unique 6-8 week internship in Japan that will offer you both personal and professional development opportunities. Experience working in a Japanese company that prides itself on cultivating an internationally diverse culture. You will work alongside our experienced Cloud Product Development engineers with a dedicated mentor. In the HENNGE Global Internship Program (GIP), you will acquire practical application development skills using Python and Go. GIP will provide hands-on experience using state-of-the-art cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform to develop applications. Japanese is not required as English is our primary language.
6 or 8 weeks (from 10AM until 7PM from Monday to Friday)
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic we have cancelled Batch 3 (May 18 - June 26) and Batch 4 (July 13- August 21) for 2020. As of now, Batch 5 (September 11- October 16) and onward will resume as planned until further notice. We will update any changes in the batches again by July 1st, 2020.
Slots in 2020
- September 7 - October 16 (6 weeks)
- November 9 - December 18 (6 weeks)
Slots in 2021
- January 18 - February 26 (6 weeks)
- March 15 - April 23 (6 weeks)
- May 17 - June 25 (6 weeks)
- July 6 - August 20 (6 weeks)
- September 6 - October 15 (6 weeks)
- November 8 - December 17 (6 weeks)
Our Global Internship Program is open year-round and the internship slots are every two months. Please check our website for further information.
- At least second-year completed (Junior or Senior) or fresh graduate with BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related area of study
- Experience in systems, software or algorithms
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- Proficiency with Python or Go
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming
- Fluency in English (Japanese is not required)
Those interested in seeking a career in Japan will be at a significant advantage.
- Up to 150,000 JPY/month subsidy. HENNGE Global Internship Program is a training program without salary. The subsidy is provided to cover living costs such as meals, commuting expenses, and accommodation.
- Round-trip airfare coverage
- Medical insurance
- Support for visa acquisition & full guidance for incoming preparation
- 10 free Get-To-Know-You lunches
- Japanese cultural events
- Monthly Technical Session: internal mini-conference where the engineers will share knowledge or recent trends
- Refresh room & office parties
All candidates considered, including international students
The internship slots are handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and so it is in your best interest to apply early. There is no deadline for submission of the admission challenge, and time taken to complete it will not be considered in the application. Due to the time required for visa and internship preparation, we suggest you apply at least 3 months before your preferred slot.
1. HENNGE Admission Challenge
2. Screening process
3. Online interview