- Move Digital AG
- Zürich, CH
- Student, Junior
Position: Natural Language Programmer Internship
Pensum: 6 months, 80%-100%, starting immediately or by arrangement. Possible subsequent permanent position.
Our team combines experts in NLP, software engineering and machine learning. We provide NLP facilities within a wealth management application mostly providing search, filtering, recommendations and trending indicators. We work principally with news and financial research documents.
We offer an Internship position for an aspiring NLP Programmer to strengthen our team. The focus of the work is on developing and implementing NLP methods to support an application in the wealth management domain. You will help us extend and improve a range of NLP tools to reflect state-of-the art developments and changing client needs. This will require developing new features, building NLP corpora and evaluation.
There is the possibility to subsequently become a permanent member of our team.
- Bsc/MSc (degree or in final year) or higher in a quantitative field (e.g.. mathematics, computer science, physics, engineering, NLP)
- Computer programming skills, particularly Python and/or Java
- Good computer science knowledge.
- Interest in software development.
- Interest in Natural Language Processing.
- Knowledge about information retireval / linguistics is a plus
- The ability and motivation to learn new concepts quickly
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
Are you interested or have any questions? Please contact us or send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
What do you want to do ?